Sunday, May 3, 2009

Skip this topic if your lazy

HEADACHE!!! MIGRAIN!!! HANGOVERR!!!
theres alot of terms for what im experiencing today.
bangun & i felt like a freaking truck just ran over me, sakit berabis ah
i feel dislocated but manage to stand straight & take a shower
then right after mandi & use clothes, i went back straight to the mattress
from 8 to 2 i was half asleep/half awake in bed/mattress
then at 3 mom bawa jalan, i was called to come over to 2 events which was
1 charity fun fair for special kids at stadium & 2 water day + charity for orphans,
i managed to get my hands painted on 2 banners for today :) was fun made me forgot about my headache.
THENNN MOM MET A BRUEI ARTIST & I WAS LAUGHING CAUSE SHE WANTED TO TAKE A PICTURE WITH HIM HAHAHAHA FUNNEH & whose the guy, its some singer from The Seeds (y) he had a nice voice tho
took a few pictures with erm well strangers hahaha friendly strangers thou. i dnt have the pics with me since most of them was using their own phone & or cam haha.
& at the water day thingy ada waterfall!! wth am i even doing??! EXXAMS STARTS TOMOROW & IM DOING THIS!!!? owh well~ today was fun & im having my headaches again
I got to chat with Faris ♥:) Adik Fye X) Mei Ling Ney & Uncle Ajim wash chooo bushyyy!! & im off to bed now gnight sayangs & darlings (referring to the family + bby tyg Cigs)
*& Mariss accidentally called herself Faris hahaha (Y)

No comments:

Post a Comment