Monday, May 4, 2009

BELINGKARUNG IN MY ROOOOOMMM- MAIIIIIIEEEESSS

oh greeeaaattt. this is like.. sooo great!
ive been awake since friday until now... last night i only slept For an hour and got up when i hear something terkubak. YESTERDAYYY.. after school, i was in my room and i saw something moving on my wall and i saw a tail. BLACK AND WHTE tail stuck under my airconditioner. mcm apakan? nda juakan zebra terstuck arh aircon ku kaaaaannn? hahhahha
okay... *serious* haha. :P
and then,i stopped moving when i saw the tail moved. i closed my mouth so that i couldnt shout takut that thing will move again... so i ran dwnstairs calling my whole family to go to my room and i even called my driver... (whaaaaa?) my driver tried to ambil that freaky lizard look-alike and y'know what? it ent up to my ceiling cause ada a small hole... mcm berigali kali tu ah... eeeeeee.... sick!!!! yuckkk!!!! shiiit!!! homaigatt!! arghh!! okay, im done... not.... YEEEETTTT... apakaaaaaaaannn..
andthen kan... my drive balik2kan keluarkan that thing but it never comes out.. so, ia stuckkan tissue arh that ceiling so tht the thing wouldnt come out... but then...unfortunately, that thing went out TODAY like.. EARLY IN THE MORNING... msa aku kan mandi lagi tu eh.. mcm apakan? PERVERT!!!!!!!!!

astapelajim.... teruk aku ani menyumpah binatang yg nda bersalah. Hhhahahahahaha


PANAT EHHH

PSP GIRL (marissa)

smile peopleeee......





^________________^

No comments:

Post a Comment