Friday, May 15, 2009

#2 faris! food!

* read the FARIS! one first so it will make sense*
NOOOOOOOOO DONT GOO!!!
LAINE LEFT ME!!!
LAINE LEFT ME FOR FOOOD!!!
NOOOOOOOOO FOOOD STOLE MY IDOLA!!!
FIRST FARIS STOLE MY IDOLA! NOW THE FOOD!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
this is what happen
L-Mars im gonna go down to get food, karang saja call
M- *baby voice* now what your ditching me for food.
L- no im really hungry
M- silence
L- mars
M- wait my brain is still networking
L- silence
M- *menangis*
L- whats wrong mars
M- why laina why do u leave me for food *menangis tesadak*
L- im hungry!
M- tell me why lai?? tell me why??
M- *tarus2 nenyanyi lagu n'sync-tell me why*
L- *singalong* hahaha
M- *continue crying* laina who ask u to sing?!
M- aku saja bah
L- silence
M- *continue singing*
L *hangs up*
HAHAHAHA SANDI HAHAHAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment