Sunday, May 10, 2009

HEYY GUYS :)

yes ka ASHA it was lama sudahh hahaha..anyways this is SYASYA,and yea i think im okay now...anyways we're all at school now..haha...and yea..ka MARIS,ka LAINE and ka ASHA they are all beside me...hahaha..i think...haha

anyways ari atu i was waiting for a call from this special person haha...*wink*
then i became sleepy and yea i went down i think that time pukul 1 kali sudahh..then kann i went to the living room and i saw something white..i screamddd like i was in hell cuz i thought it was a ghost...hahahahhhaha...and then my mom went down and turned on the lights and said "kenapa kau alai?"hahahhaahhaa..rupanya my dad punya baju..hahahahhahha...the bju was hanging wahh..mcm nada kaki..godd it was scary... and sorry ka LAINE my mom calls me alai sometimes hahahahhahhhaa.....

and yea this story may not be funny to some of you people but it was funny at then time it happened..haha my mom was really mad at me..


and i wanna say HAPPY MOTHERS DAY to my beloved MOM i know happy mothers day was yesterday but yea i think it's never too late..

anyways to my mom..(i know i talk alot but ohh well..)

mama!!!!!i know i've been a bit of a bad child but i promise you i will make it up to you...but i know with giving you all the money in the world it is still now enough....so i say...

"your warmth,your hug,your everything,and ofcourse your love is just soo rich than the whole worlds money put together.....
your smile that gives me hope
your hug that gives me warmth
and your words that gives me faith...
YOU ARE ALWAYS THE BEST MOTHER IN THE WORLD....
i will never or it never occured to my mind to have any other mom but you..even though i get the chance to pick someone to be my mom,I SYASYA WILL ALWAYS PICK YOU MOM...."

TO MY MOM PG SITI BINTI PG HAJI HASHIM...

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment