Sunday, May 10, 2009

ON CRACK-BOOLATS

hahahaha now laine & mars are on crack!!
maris is marijuana
laine is cocaine
yesterday
laine-
i burnt my head
marissa-
i laughed
laine-
shes so mean
marissa-
i danced my baby dance infront of laines laptop
laine-
i laughed like hell
marissa-
got static cause of laines laptop
laine-
i laughed even harder
laine-
marissa majal saying my room was hot
*mun baru buka aircon
then i ask if she feels hot
i told her to sit under the fan
*dint really mean it
marissa-
i sat under the fan hahaha
laine-
she checked my mini fridge & found coins
marissa-
i said oooo coins! thats me
laina? why did u put myself in ur fridge
laine-
well u told me u were hot so i put u in the fridge
*it kinda make sense now*
& NOW MARISSA IS ABOUT TO HANG UP
(well..were in a call all the way)
marissa-
i wanna find food
SMILE LIKE DIS PIPAL
^___________^
*HANGS UP*

No comments:

Post a Comment