Saturday, May 23, 2009

awwwlaaainaa


guess what.. my childish self went out of me this afternoon haha
i was a cry baby!! haha awww so cute of me haha semua kan menangis haha
thanks sya & asha for hugging me the whole way, it was one of them
bonding experiences & thanks maris for being there & start swearing at the incident haha

for once i wanna see how it feels to joke & laugh about what happened this afternoon

hahaha basah nyerrr haha si syasya panat ah she was like
S:KA LAI JGN KELUARKAN YOUR TEARS *something like that*
L: ADEQ!! KELUAR SUDAH!! CANA NI?!! haha
SH: LAI BASAH MASIH YOUR FACE.. *something like that*
L:AWUU HAHA

hahaha bising dorang ah JAGAN NANGIS LAI
I received his text this morning & how happy i was:)
awww now i miss him
haha i know sha i know aiming higher & deserving better is what i shall do next time
i jusst want to leave it for now haha
biar i'll suffer for my own consequence:P

& here are the highliights for today

syas teddy bear date was awesome from what i heard

i fell asleep right after commerce cause
last night i had to work with my client *im an agent now*
guess who haha siapa lagi tetidur dalam class ah
ni nah!! si alai sorang ani akhir wah

im guessing ea tidur lagi akhir haha
haha kesian usulnya haha

No comments:

Post a Comment