Sunday, June 21, 2009

the worst birthday/birthday "party"

i know its my birthday today and i'm suppose to be happy,but today is like THE WORST birthday ever!
2 nights ago i was in K.L i slept with my brother in the living room.he was still watching tv.me tidur sudah,then the next morning abang cakap i had a nightmare semalam.SLEEP WALKING.he said me bangun tarus2 then bejalan ke front door like trying to get out.then jalan2 around the dining table.skali tidur balik.he said HE was scared.I should be scared.i mean like ANYTHING could have happened while you're sleep walking right?i mean i could've open the window of a 14th floor or go out of the room and get locked out without anyone knowing.i was sooo scared.to make it worse my brother cakap i was posssed,some kind of makhluk was inside my body.so anyway,the next night i was in singapore(the night before before my birthday:D)i cried.still scared because if last night's inccident.i seriously could'nt stop crying.
i have been sleeping on couches all week.not even ONCE i have slept on a proper bed.even my birthday i slept on the floor(UGH!)and when i got back home just now,i couldnt even sleep on my OWN bed.cause someone's sleeping on MY BED.i dont really know her.my mum cakap she's my aunty she's been taking care of my house while we were away.she's like in form 5 kali.annoying eh.my maid even said she wore my clothes while i was away.(UUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!)now i have to sleep with my brother on a tilam AGAIN!i blame my mum.she keeps on inviting people over then lets ythem sleep at our house and guess where they're sleeping?MY ROOM!I NEVER GET SOME PRIVACY!my room saja kanna krajakan wah!
my birthday was celebrated at fish&co. i was given a surprised bithday cake with singing waitresses by my family.i wasnt ACTUALLY surprised cause like i knew that was gonna happen cause i went to the toilet and got back and i saw ballons on the counter and i found a cake menu on the table.how stupid!to be honest.i dont like to eat cake only except its a chocolate fudge.mmm!
xo,shasha tua :s
p/s:thanks for the greetings guys!and i cut my fringe.its shorter.i salah tell the so called woman .so its like not lawa.

No comments:

Post a Comment