Saturday, June 6, 2009

okay... i see nothing *innocent smile*- alai maiesss

last night at 11.50. how it started....

i was on my way to go down, kan salam my parents cause it was night time and selalunya if night time, maris selalu slm my parents d dining room.
as i was on my way to go down, selalunya if kan ke dining room, mesti limpaskan living room and hallway... the living room punya 'lampusss' kana switch off udh since it was already nearly midnight. so yeah.... on my way down, i turned to my left, facing the living room to see if anyone was there, it was silent and yeah, no one was there. it was completely dark.
i was wearing my black robe that night and i looked at the living room punya glassdoor tu... it looks like a huge mirror and i could only see the reflection of my face not my body since i was wearing a black robe and it was dark.
so i couldnt be bothered to look at the living room punya glassdoor again when i reached downstairs as i passed by the hallway and went to the dining room.
i salamED my parents and quickly went out from the dining room.
then, for the second time, i walked over to the stairs and as i was walking slowly, on my way to go up... i turned to face the living room lagi while walking.
while i was walking facing the living room punya direction tu, i squinted to look at the huge mirror arh the living room. and i dont know.... all of a sudden i stopped walking while squinting at the huge mirror door. i blinked a couple of times looking at it and i saw something greyish in colour and i saw a clear greyish body figure and black hair arh the mirror. but then come to think of it, it wasnt my shadow or anything. and after a few seconds, barutah aku terclick. i finally knew what it was. but i pretended not seeing it... so i turned away slowly to face another direction and continued to walk arh the stairs and sang "fences" punya song by paramore quietly (didnt know why tarus2 nyanyi that song. i just sang it quietly to not think about that thing. but still i dont know why i picked that song =_=').
but then, sudah sampai di bilik, tarus ku membaca doa berabis.
i was sweating mahnnnn. hot jua tuu haha apakan... =_=' shit, panat ehh.

No comments:

Post a Comment