Monday, June 8, 2009

i heart the bay state laine

She doesnt want a silly thing i'd waste my time on diamond rings
and if i told her i was thinking about buying her some bling
she'd take me down to glamour kills
cause thats what really makes her sing

(chorus)
and all the girls girls girls they'd be parking around
they'll wear their glamour kills and the boys they'll be shouting
they say hey hey glamour kills (2x)

and all the boys boys boys they'd be walking around
they'll wear their glamour kills and the girls they'll be shouting
they say hey hey glamour kills they be shouting they say
rock glamour kills rock glamour kills rock

and you hit me with the drop top skate shop GK with my flip flop
hip hop pumpkin pop staying until 5 o'clock in the sand holding hands
listening to your favourite band the bay state making out GK party after dark

(chorus)

all the boys go walking by and they try to catch my eye
and they say girl your looking fly they wanna take me for a ride
boy you know i've got the moves and if i want i'll make you mine
i give you chills and give you thrills its my glamour and it kills

(chorus)

No comments:

Post a Comment