Thursday, June 4, 2009

ouh god

i had my first stitch for my whole teenage live
idr if i had one when i was young but it was fucking painful man
i screamed and cried like shit i can actually feel the sharp thing went
in to my skin & how the string or whatever it is pulled to secure my skin
like shit man!! i just wish faris was here.. haha manja but now i cnt move alot
cause its like evry time i move my feet its like ada terasa like dammit!!



Reason why i had to go jahit my kaki?
causeeee when i woke up from my sleep i felt wet
& when i checked it was my foot thats bleeding
it was pretty deep & i didnt feeel any pain only masa jahit sakit like shit!!
welll i took a pic of my kaki hahaha panat sal i was waiting for my transport to bring me to
the hospital , thou in that pic it didnt look as deep but it was fuckin deep man like evry move i make more blood starts dripping out
BUT IM OKAY NOW HAHA HAPPY EVEN CAUSE I GOT TO TALK TO HIM
GET WELL SOON TYNG♥
-Laine

No comments:

Post a Comment