Thursday, June 4, 2009

damn fucking shitty-maies

i cant talk. my voice is gone already when i woke up this morning. last night my nose was bleeding heavily until it dripped on my pillow, but luckily ka laine and i were calling at the same time and it was a good thing that she accompanied me last night. everytime i talk (today) mcm whispering sja. i cant fucking talk. shit. i dont know when my asthma disease's gonna cure cause it has been staying with me since i was 2 years old until now. im stressed out because of this. i cant hardly breathe at night. and sometimes if i breathe, i feel pain arh my lungs and i dont know why. tadi morning when i took a shower, my nose started to bleed again. i dont know why it keeps on coming back to me especially my asthma. when i had my breakfast, i had migraine for a few minutes and slept skjp for a few hours. i woke up quite early cause i barely sleep last night. i woke up at around 7. and took a shower at 7.15 when my nose started to bleed out of nowhere. and ate breakfast at 9 and slept after that and woke up at 11. i have to go to the clinic later to see the result if my asthma's not that worse/worst (broken english. sorry) like dulu. i cant really swallow my food. cause if i swallow it kinda hurt my throat like.. what do you call it.... uh... tonsel i guess. yeah. i wish this thing's gonna end soon. like damn it seriously. it needs to end- alai maies

No comments:

Post a Comment