Friday, April 24, 2009

im back..

ok guys, im back form the continuation of... "SUARA KU SEXY-MARISSA"

eh kamuuuu... kamu bhapaaaa? aku keboringan bahhh.
sigh... lalalalalalalalallalalala.
guys, layan aku bahhh. sigh.... 

btw, ka laina... tadi maris kana suruh breakfast awal pagi tu... so i had to wake up early. 
when i went down to the dining room,--.......

okay you know what? i have no stories to tell you. HAHAHHA
boring ehh.  

ive been staring at my aircon dri tadi.. cause it keeps on spitting me. mcm ehhh.... majal jua eh.... udh ku mandi bah, apa ko maukan??!!!

you know, it feels like.. everyday udh ujan for me.... kdg2 d luar ujan and when i go into my room, masih jua rasanya mcm ujan cause that retarded air-conditioner keeps on spitting  me.
today is a sleepy day for me, cause in the morning, when i went out from my room, tarus2 ada lagu "HIKMAH" mcm... apakaaaannn???
panat eh hari anii... 

sigh~ okay guys... i'll write something new next time... if i have the time



 ^_________________________________^

smile always, people (^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment