Sunday, April 5, 2009

I love my dad!

HEY!i'm at school right now.*sigh*waiting for SYASYA to come...i'm boreddd.in the computer room here and in my baju tutong uniform thing thing and i dont feel like changing back into my school uniform.OMG!i dont want to go to ugama anymore!i want to drop out!but then alang-alang see.i mean its my last year.I LOVE MY DAD!*random*well cause last saturday night i was at my cousins birthday party.ada bouncer and it was at night and it was raining.my dad turun tangga,the tangga was made of tiles(not the tiles like the one you see at school floors,it's like the ones yang arah toilet )anyway,he slipped and fell head back!well i didnt know EXACTLY what happened but i cried cause ~duh he's my dad!his head was bleeding.THAT made me cry even more.he jalan ke toilet macam kan gugur-gugur.we were actually going to the emergency thing arah hospital but inda jadi cause turns out my dad SO CALLED okay.sorry i dont have any pics with me.soooooooo...sports day's coming!YAY!i'm running for the 400 m relay,400 x 1 m and 200 m.WISH ME LUCK!
xoxo,Noorshafaa'ah binti Mohd Ismaon*haha wtf!my full name*
P/S:PAYAH TU KU BUAT DI ATAS AH!baik appreciate!

No comments:

Post a Comment