Thursday, April 30, 2009

asha

batah sudah any of us post.cause we've been busy.like really busy.anyway,i'm just gonna make this simple:

  • we bought a new class pet.its a fighting fish.its named E-FEF.its like this~F.F(fighting fish):efef:E-fef :D its emo HAHA!it tried to kill itself.ia went in between 2 big rocks and got stuck.me and LAINE almost cried(i know,its JUST a fish)so we decorated the fish's bowl with shells.HAHAHA!its blue(violet-ish)idk but in morns its pretty and stuff but then sudah afternoon it goes all pale.weird fish!HAHAHA!
  • NEXT!yesterday was my daddy's birthdayand i fogot until i got to school.so malamnya we went dinner with my whole fams.
    my dad's "birthday cake"HAHAHA!he "blew" the "candles" by paying the bill.HAHAHA!

my nini gave me this bubble gum and i could'nt open it!XD
my cousin :)

  • i bought these sunnies at RPS.its translucent purple and i called LAINE masa atu.i was like, mana kan ni the sunnies ah.then i saw kazo.i dont know him and he OBVIOUSLY doesnt now me.but LAINE talks about him sometimes.he was like bangang when i said his name.my dad mcm duduk2 sana,my mum was giving me pressure.she was like which one you want kan?laju wah.so yea.HAHAHAHA!i ended up buying the translucent purple sunnies!

the end!

XOXO,ASHA :)








No comments:

Post a Comment