Thursday, April 16, 2009

FCL

(love their song!!)
was listening to them last night with Maris
thenn all of the sudden we both heard
a loud car crash right outside my window
when i looked out there was only one car
the car was parked right in the middle of the road
no one was outside the car seems empty
&&&
all of the sudden the word zombies popped into my head
&&&
i went panic & made my uncle Jimmy check outside the window
hahaha penakut
&&&
then i had a freaking nightmare about zombies
which leads to my paranoia
THE END
................
P/S: I have Kinemortophobia & Ambulothanatophobia.
haha i jst notce something cool
hahaha i heard a car crash when i was listening to
ZOMBIES LEADS TO CAR CRASH
& im going swimming laterrr!!!
*Dudes & dudettes i suggest u guys should listen to their song first class liar*
NOWWW!! HAHA JAHAT (Y)

No comments:

Post a Comment