Sunday, September 13, 2009

things have changed.

i know i miss the old days too sha
hahaha when i was happily even after haha apakan
well things have changed and i've just got the thing.
okay since we're gonna get this blog up and going again
why not start with whats going on.

whats up with laine- growing older hahaha apakan. changed my hair.
got my baju kurung siap, my ass is huge but peeps said getting smaller alhamdulillah haha. hmm im growing taller than my mom. my hair macam everyweek sudah tukartukar. currently unavailable for personal reason hahaha my uncle Dd sent me dead flowers now. thanks d appreciate that after his failed attempt on hooking me up with my other uncle. stupid mistake d. currently planning an evil plan to ruin someone's life ◕‿◕ hahaha nadabah your safe dont worry i aint telling her. and selamat berbuka puasa for later & happy holidays to you guys! and also selamat hari raya for when its raya.

what's up with shasha-recently got both her eyes bangkak cause of alllergy to cat fur.pakngah and makngah still using her room,likes her tuition place,misses her sisters alot,stressed over pmb and ssru,got this guy out from the way and in comes a new one which is annoying,raya is coming but doesnt feel like celebrating this year,hopes for all the best things happen this year AMIN *AMIN*
(girls edit this and add your 'whats up column')

No comments:

Post a Comment