Sunday, September 20, 2009

before and after (haha apakan)

hey hey hey.

SELAMAT HARI RAYA GUYS.
hope everyone will forgive me if i did something wrong *innocent smile*

emm well before the actual day of hari raya my cousin MIA celebrated her 4TH BIRTHDAY.
shes a good girl i guess? haha jahat. anyways happy birthday mia hope you have a nice time yesterday.

sooo,yesterday was crazy haha. it was fun actually.

the conversation we had were all like whoaa haha apakan.

me>soo Laa apatah kelmarin ahh? wan hot? HAHAHA
shelaa>ih gilaa,sayang kau ahh.
than she started to tell me what happened yesterday.
all of a sudden my cousin adib hit me.
me>whattt????
adib>*diam* HAHA *lari*
shelaa> HAHA *continue story*
adib>*hit me again*
me>*hit him back*
adib>*crying* oww!!! mama!!!
me>HAHA biar kau *rasa dendam*
adib's mom>sya,kenapa ia ni?
adib>ia tumbuk aku maa *manja*
me>mana da *innocent*
adib's mom>kau ani adib. mabuk kau kah?
adib>*crying again*
than shema came.
and we begun to chat and chat than suddenly
adib>*hit me again*
me>WHAT DO YOU WANT? *kick his stomach* nahh kau!
adib>*crying*
me>ahh, menangis tah kau lagii. nyamannn??? huh? *mental*


than MIA, started to cry(menyamal)
shelaa>napa mia?
mia>kaka pikah tolak mia
shelaa>ohh bah *no interest*

than my cousin eda came shes 4 years old now.

eda>napa mia?
mia>kaka pikah tolak mia.
eda>ohh eda tolak ia balik ahh.
shelaa>ihh jangan.
eda>*turns too pikah* PIKAHH!!! kau tolak mia? mana kau? kenapa kau kambing ani kan?

and you know pikah is like older than eda shes like 8 years old. and shes pretty haha sampat.

than my brother NABIL came in.
nabil>ihh mia and eda. salam salam.
eda&mia>*salam*
nabil>ihh bagus ihh *keluar dari bilik*
eda>ka shelaa
shelaa>ahh?apa eda?
eda>abang atuu kambing ahh.bida lagi.
me&shelaa&shemaa>HAHAHAHA.

okay thats all. thanks for reading eventhough its boring haha.

SYASYA AREEN

No comments:

Post a Comment