Thursday, September 17, 2009

The eldest here

hahaha i blocked my own cousin pasal ea busy body and annoying..
stupid memories passed.
im getting tired of photo comments notification
especially from the photo that you get tagged for being a friend
haha i got tagged on 'my single friends' wth is that suppose to mean?!
tunggu ea aku remove semua!! haha marah.
and Daus wrote something on my wall tadi made me laugh & cry
hahaha. good times. lets see whose on my top wall for now.
Daus, Syeera, Syasya, Zacky, Putera, Faiz,
Widad Muiz Anne haha the whole A.K family
thenn Triffer, Sunnay and Damian foo (y)
whose on your top wall? *happy go lucky voice*
now sedang chat dengan is romcd and aku sleepy
RAYA IS IN 4 OR 3 OR 5 UGH! RAYAS NEAR!!
NAHHH~ HAHA MARAH.
siapa mau kerumahku bgtau aku!! hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment