Saturday, July 4, 2009

wooohooo my birthdayyy

heehee. birthday ku nda lagi lamaaa. ka laine, lets go out2 nanti mau? i mean, hopefully that hini ilang udah time my birthday cause i wanna lanja you guys. okay? i save2 all my money for you guys if mau ikut ^_^ amal, abby, naja.... to those people yg mau ikut liat harry potter nanti, let me know aite? so that it is easier for me to savekan my money. i just wanna lanja you guys movies.... hows that? ^_^i know im being too kind right now... so yeah, theres nothing i can do to make you come, so i have to treat you guys NICELY... for once.. then after my birthday tu, i'll go back to my normal self. bah baik kamuu, aku baik ni msa ani... jaga kamuuu... sementara ku baik ani, lakastah ku lanja kamu. aiittee?

alai maies.

No comments:

Post a Comment