Monday, December 7, 2009

i close my eyes.
my heart is beating fast.
fast fast fast.
than my head started spining.
than i could just hear it.
my angels voice. "we were never meant to be".
am i dreaming? did i hear that right? it couldn't be.
"move on okay?" the angel continues speaking.
than i opened my eyes. he was gone. my angel. gone. just like that.
noo i yelled. noo. dont go. eventhough i knew he was already gone. i kept yelling.
than i couldn't see him. i just couldn't feel him anymore.
my heart stopped beating when i realise my so called soulmate, my future. gone.
just a blink of an eye. my life. it's over.
but why did he leave me? am i not good enough?
than i felt hurt. i felt pain. i felt everything crashing down on me.
it feels like someone is stabbing my heart again and again.
i started crying by now.
i can't live without him.
how could he?
he was everything.
everything.
my purpose of living.
gone.

i lay there.
hurt. pain. everything just covering me.
everything. is gone now.
how can i live anymore?
that's when i had the thought.
i went to the drawer and took out a gun.
my dad placed it there for an emergency. and i thought why not,right?
than i heard it.
"pull the trigger" said my angel.i don't have anything to live for anymore.
so why not?
"do it" my angel said again and again.
than, i saw him. am i delusioning? yes,i am. atleast i think i am.
i started sobbing.
than my angel said "pull the trigger. you can do it"than i saw him
he smiled my favourite smile.
i fell into a releif feeling.
i fell into this beautiful delusion.
but what about the baby? i'm only 15 maybe i can make it work.
but no.
how can i?
my parents wants me to get out of this house as soon as possible.
i dropped out of school.
no i can't. my life is ruined. i have to kill myself.

i put the gun somewhere targeting my head.
i couldn't see with the tears covering my eyes.
but i couldn't.
my baby.
my heart raced.
fast fast fast.
my head started to spin more making it hard to think properly.
i took few deep breaths.
than i was thinking clearly enough to realise my baby. i can't kill myself. my baby.
my baby. my baby.
than i felt something moving in my tummy.
don't worry baby. i began saying with no voice at all.
don't worry.
than i dropped the gun
and everything went black. i couldn't feel my body but i could feel the pain.
stabbing my heart again and again.
how am i going to live? how?


*please leave your comments :) and sorry if there is english error or spelling error*

love: SYASYA AREEN .
thanks for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment