Monday, March 23, 2009

Busted Aircon- Reesa *napa pulang busted Ka? laine* eh! mau atau inda?!

Hello every bodehhh!!!!
oh yeahh!!! finally i have the chance to write something in this blog! oh yeah, by the way... this aint laine or asha or syasya.. its REESA!!! si PSP bahhhh... eh eh eh, apa ada? *silence*
to laine- by the way laine, im quite suprised when i visited our blog... cause i didnt expect that you guys would post SOOO many things :S

anyway... today.... i woke up early in the morning because of my aircon yg rusak menitik di kepala ku sampai ais baku terhampap arh muka ku. shit. its so retarded mahnnn... i think, this year bnyk barang rusak cause...
first, my laptop rusak...
second, my aircon is just tooooo stupid and retarded.. when i clicked the ON button, it starts to spit and throw ice at me.
third, my friend muz from camp told me that his headphone rusak... and now nda dpt main cs tapi padahal suspendet... rupanya ia nda masukkan bnr2 ia punya headphone tu...
fourth, my other friend jimmy told me that his guitar rusak.
homaigatttt...

okay, you know what? just now, while i was in my room... busy writing stories that no one else is gonna read it cause it sucks.... my brother shouted my name from his room and i started to feel paranoid because i was scared that i did something wrong...
and then he called me again by saying, "maris!!!! minta 3 ringgit awal ani!! laju!!!"
his tone of voice was kinda... kinda... scary...
and i quickly grabbed my wallet and ran downstairs and saw him standing near his room, folding his arms. there are times when he gets sooo scary. and sooo furious about nothing. :S
i gave him the three dollars and asked why he wanted it. and he said... "nada. untuk main bula"
and i paused for a second. "i'll pay you back later" he said.
uh wait.... did he say 'pay you BACK'?
whoa... okay, i cant believe im saying this but um... hes... hes... NICE!!!!!




*for today* =_='


hahahahahha suspendettttt... fikirtah ia kan marahi aku about something... adedehhh... suspendet ngaleh2 sja aku berpaluh2 memikirkan ia kan marahi aku. apakan.... HAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHH panat ehh ..
=_='

P/S: SI MARISSA

No comments:

Post a Comment